Start practicing instantly with over 300 songs onboard the LX700 piano series
When used with the LX700 series, the app displays the music notation of the piano’s onboard songs, so you can start playing immediately.
Browse over 70,000 music scores via Sheet Music Direct, then purchase your favorites
Once installed you can access Sheet Music Direct, the world’s largest online store for digital music scores, directly from the app. Browse over 70,000 music scores covering a wide range of musical genres including classical, pop, and jazz and purchase the digital music scores of your favorite tunes to help you learn.
Use your smartphone to study your music scores anytime, anywhere
Each music score includes piano performance data, so you can review and study your music scores with just your smartphone – no piano required. *Internet connection required.
Display your sheet music on a tablet screen for easier practicing
If you install the app on a tablet as well as your smartphone, just place the tablet on the music rest and you can use the larger screen to display the music score.
- When you connect via Bluetooth to an LX700 series piano, your performance data is automatically recorded and viewed through the app’s piano roll window.
- Listening back to your performance is a great way to improve your skill. You can review your performance data with just your smartphone, anytime and anywhere.
- The One Week Master program helps you learn to play a piece of music in a week.
- A variety of daily exercises helps you improve; developing the playing ability of each hand (and both hands together), learning to play at certain tempos, or even recording your best session on the last day of practicing.
- The practicing range for each day is highlighted in green on the music score. Let’s start from step 1 from the ‘first day’ menu.
- A variety of folk, jazz and classical music is available, perfect for warming up exercises when you start playing piano again
Check your daily activity
You can review your practice routine through a monthly summary that shows how long you’ve been playing, which songs you’ve played, and what app-based activities you used.
Make sure you’re on the right track
It’s easy to review your performances each day and then compare them to what you played yesterday. You can even listen to your performance without the piano, to check your progress anytime and anywhere.
The Timeline doesn’t just show your practice activity. The app suggests ways to improve your practicing, encouraging you to continue.
You’ll also receive valuable hints and suggestions on how to get the most from your practice sessions – and if you haven’t played for a while the app will remind you put in some practice time.