- Parameters related to lid position, strings, and hammers are listed at a glance, and can be edited and transferred to the piano easily.
- Enjoy playing your Roland piano with sounds fine-tuned by famous piano technicians.
- Graphically adjust the pitch, level, and tonal character independently for each of the piano’s 88 notes.
– Bluetooth: GP609, GP607, LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603, HP603A, HP601, KIYOLA KF-10, DP603, FP-90, FP-60
– Wireless LAN: LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-80
* When you use ONKYO UWF-1 with FP-80, please note that USB port is narrow.
Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
Compatible with iPhone 4S or later, iPad (2nd generation or later), iPad Air (1st generation or later), iPad mini (1st generation or later), iPad Pro, iPod touch (5th generation or later).
Recommends Android 4.3 or later.
*We cannot fully guarantee compatibility for all devices that support Android OS and specifications requirements.
GP607, LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603, HP603A, HP601, KIYOLA KF-10, DP603, FP-90, FP-60
Via Wireless LAN
LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-80
In order to use wireless LAN functionality, you’ll need a wireless USB adaptor (Roland WNA1100-RL or ONKYO UWF-1), and a wireless LAN access point (such as a wireless LAN router) that supports WPS.
Via USB Cable
DP603, DP90e, DP90Se, FP-60, FP-80, FP-90, GP607, HP504, HP506, HP508, HP601, HP603, HP603A, HP605, KIYOLA KF-10, LX-7, LX-15e, LX-17
You can also connect your iPad to your piano via a USB cable when using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-USB Camera Adaptor. To connect your Android smartphone or tablet to your piano via USB cable, USB cable and USB adaptor cable are needed.
* Make sure your Roland piano model is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at www.roland.com.