- Download the iPad App
- Use with the most recent firmware version of the M-200i.
- A wireless USB adapter (Roland WNA1100-RL) is required.
- A wireless LAN router (Wi-Fi router, etc.) is recommended but if not available, connection can be made directly to the wireless USB adapter in ad-hoc mode.
- Because the wireless USB adapter occupies the M-200i’s USB port, functions that use a USB flash key (such as recording, playback, and backing up settings) are not possible while the wireless USB adapter is connected.
- A single iPad can be connected at one time. This application cannot be used concurrently with the M-200i RCS PC/Mac remote application software.
Compatible iOS devices
• iPad 1st – 4th gen.
• iPad Air
• iPad mini
• iPad mini Retina
Compatible iOS version
• iOS 5.1 or later
• iOS 6
• iOS 7
• iOS 8
Other required equipment
It requires one of the next items at least.
• Wireless USB Adapter WNA1100-RL
• Included DOCK CABLE
• Wireless LAN base unit (connected with M-200i via wired LAN)