- Control every GAIA SH-01 tone parameter on a computer (Windows or Mac)
- Action List lets you record and play back the entire sound-creation process, step by step
- Wave Viewer display allows waveform shape to be viewed as a graph
- New GAIA SH-01 patches included, plus Action-List samples for learning the fundamentals of synthesis
GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer software lets GAIA SH-01 users directly access all of the tone parameters via Mac or PC on the computer’s large display. The friendly user interface makes creating GAIA sounds fast and easy. It’s also ideal way for GAIA users to learn the instrument in an inviting graphical format.
To use GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer, simply connect your GAIA SH-01 synthesizer directly to the computer of your choice, Mac or PC, via a single, convenient USB cable.
GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer provides a unique way to analyze the creative process with its Action List function, which records and plays back sound-design operations step by step. It’s a fantastic way to explore and learn.
The Wave Viewer display function provides a graphical representation of the sound. Viewing waveforms in this visual format helps users see the sound as it evolves — a great tool for students of synth programming.
GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer comes with a bank of new GAIA SH-01 patches. Keyboardists will appreciate the brilliant collection of sounds that covers a wide range of modern styles. Action-List samples are also provided to help users learn the fundamentals of synthesis.
Microsoft® Windows 7®
Microsoft® Windows Vista®
Microsoft® Windows® XP
Mac OS X (version 10.5.8 to 10.9)*
* Mac version does not support PowerPC architecture CPU (available on Intel Mac only).* In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.