- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
- No setup required, just plug in and go!
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6.5″ speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle
- Speaker-stand adaptor for mounting on a standard speaker stand
If you’ve ever encountered embarrassing feedback onstage, and most of us have, you’ll be pleased to know that the BA-330 is equipped with Roland’s advanced Anti-Feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA-330 automatically detects the howling point and eliminates feedback.
A wide range of instruments, microphones, and devices can be plugged into the BA-330 simultaneously. Two mono channels are provided for microphones or line-level instruments (XLR and 1/4″ jacks), two stereo channels are provided for stereo instruments (1/4″ L/R jacks), and a stereo Aux input channel is provided for CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS jacks).
Three high-quality effects are built-into the BA-330: Reverb, Delay, and Wide. The effects can be turned on/off independently for each channel. In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided as well as EQ control for each channel.
The BA-330’s Stereo Link jack lets you cascade two units, giving you twice as many channels and the ability to position the two units on opposing sides of the stage.
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
CH 1, CH 2 MIC: -50 dBu, CH 1,CH 2 INST: -20 dBu, CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6: -20 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu, STEREO LINK IN: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
LINE OUT: -10 dBu, STEREO LINK OUT: -10 dBu
16 cm (6.5 inches) x 4, Tweeter x 2
CH1,CH2: MIC/INSTRUMENT Switch, EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob, CH3/CH4, CH5/CH6: EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob
Equalizer (LOW Knob, HIGH Knob), VOLUME Knob, ANTI FEEDBACK Switch, EFFECT Knob, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE Switch, OUTPUT POWER Switch
AUX IN Control
AC adaptor (DC 13 V)
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8
BATTERY, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE, POWER
CH 1, CH 2: Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4” TRS phone type) CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6: Input Jack L/MONO (1/4” phone type), Input Jack R (1/4” phone type) AUX IN: Input Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type) Output: LINE OUT Jack L/MONO (1/4” phone type), LINE OUT Jack R (1/4” phone type) STEREO LINK: STEREO LINK OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4” phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4” phone type) FOOT SWITCH: FOOT SWITCH Jack (1/4” phone type) DC IN: DC IN Jack
DC 12 V
Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8,
Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8,
or AC Adaptor
Expected battery life under continuous use
Alkaline: approx. 8 hours (MAX), approx. 12 hours (ECO)
Nickel-metal hydride: approx. 10 hours (MAX), approx. 15 hours (ECO)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
AC Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual
Carrying Bag (CB-BA330), Speaker Stand (ST-A95), Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5L (MUTE), BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT), BOSS FS-6, Connection Cable: PCS-31, PCS-33
SIZE AND WEIGHT( INCL. CASTERS )
30 lbs. 7 oz.