- Up to seven Aerophone GO or Aerophone mini players can connect to a smartphone and perform together
- Each player can choose from 19 sounds in the app
- The sound of the ensemble is output from the smartphone*
- Each Aerophone GO and Aerophone mini wirelessly connects to smartphone via Bluetooth®
- Available for free on the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
- iOS: requires iOS11 or later, Android: requires 7 or Later*You need to turn off the internal volume of the Aerophone GO
Aerophone GO Ensemble
The Aerophone GO Ensemble app lets up to seven Aerophone GO or Aerophone mini players perform together wirelessly. Once connected to this free app, each group member can access 19 sounds on the smartphone, and each musician can choose a different sound. The sound from the group is mixed in the smartphone, and by connecting a small monitor speaker (such as the battery-powered Roland Cube Street EX) everyone can hear and react to the resulting ensemble—perfect for street performances, jam sessions or classroom learning.
*11 onboard sounds on the Aerophone GO and six onboard sounds on the Aerophone mini are not available when you use this app.